A minimum of 10,000 litres of water is needed to wash powerplants, per Megawatt!
Therefore,the need of the hour is SolarDuster.
- Water is scarce in arid regions as even human and other being don't get water to drink.
- Water and Electricity is a dangerous combination for human lives.
- Water use increases weed problem in the plant, which is usually tackled by harmful chemicals.
- Many plants don't follow water standards set by the module manufactureres.
- Water starts seeping through edges of modules and there by rusting internal parts and as well external scaling.
- Plants cannot use cold water on hot panels which increase the thermal shock to modules giving micro-cracks.